|Name||Le Manuel MSD Professionnel|
|Publisher||Merck Sharp & Dohme LLC|
|Download||Download Mod Apk|
Le Manuel MSD Professionnel
Le Manuel MSD Professionnel Game Introduction ：
SPECIFIC NOTE ON DOWNLOAD
***Downloading this app is a 2-step process: first download the sample app, then fully download the app content. It may take 5-10 minutes over Wi-Fi on 64-bit devices. This may take longer on 32-bit devices. Do not exit the app until you have completed both download steps.***
Currently, the amount of medical data is doubling every 18 months and the pace is accelerating. Stay informed with the MSD Manual app, version for healthcare professionals.
The MSD Manual app, version for healthcare professionals, provides healthcare providers, nurses and students with clear and practical information on thousands of pathologies in major medical and surgical specialties. It discusses etiology, pathophysiology, prognosis, and options for assessment and treatment.
The MSD Manual app, version for healthcare professionals, offers:
• Thousands of topics written and regularly updated by over 350 medical educators
• Photographs and illustrations of thousands of ailments and diseases
• How-to videos on many outpatient procedures and consultations. Concise instructional videos by medical experts on the following key topics:
– Techniques of cast immobilization and restraint
– Orthopedic examinations
– Neurological examinations
– Obstetric procedures
– Outpatient procedures (including IV, tubes, catheters, dislocation reductions,…)
• Questionnaires* to check knowledge of medical disorders, symptoms and treatments
• Medical news and explanations* on common and important medical topics
• Editorials* written by qualified medical experts
* Internet access is required.
About the MSD Manuals
Our mission is simple:
We believe that health information is a universal right and that everyone has the right to accurate, accessible and actionable health information. We have a responsibility to protect, preserve and share the best current medical information to enable more informed decisions, improve patient-professional relationships, and improve treatment outcomes.
That\’s why we offer the MSD Manuals in digital format free of charge to professionals and patients around the world. No registration or registration is required and there are no ads.
This application is intended for healthcare professionals.
For more information, please read the End User License Agreement at
Adverse Event (AE) Reporting: To report an AR occurring with a specific MSD product, contact the National Service Center at 1-800-672-6372. Countries other than the United States may have specific AR reporting procedures. For more information, contact your local MSD office or health authorities in your country.
For questions or assistance, contact us at [email protected]
Le Manuel MSD Professionnel Game screenshot ：